2020 Can-Am Maverick Sport DPS 1000R T Utility Vehicle
The feelings you’ll crave over and over: whatever the terrain, Maverick Sport were created to bring Can-Am thrills to suit your preferred path to adventure. Which leaves you just one question... Which Can-Am Maverick to buy?
- 30.5cm Ground clearance
- 230.1cm Wheelbase
- 302.2cm Length
- 152.4cm Width
- 180.6cm Height
- 100hp Rotax V-Twin Engine
- The engine in the Maverick Sport DPS 1000R has been around the block. Around the track and everywhere in between. Built to race.
- Can-Am's signature DPS (Dynamic Power Steering) provides complete control of the machine
- At low speed, assistance is increased to reduce steering effort, while at higher speeds, assistance is reduced to give maximum steering feedback.
- The Maverick Sport’s shiftless, high-performance Visco-Lok QE 4WD and QRS CVT will ensure you’re always at the optimal RPMs for each of them.
- 90.6" wheelbase on cast-aluminium 14" wheels, the Maverick Sport is a thrill, and nothing short of that.
- Double A-arms and sway bars surround the Maverick Sport.
- FOX 2.0 Podium shocks provide 30.5cm of ground clearance
- Ergonomically designed cockpit allows for complete comfort even with two passengers
- Strategically placed footrests and grab bars keep your passengers comfortable
- The driver has the luxury of tilt steering and a completely adjustable seat, so your Maverick is tailored to your size
- 650-W Magento to handle any additional electronics you want to add to the machine
- More than 100 accessories are available - You can view these here.
- ROPS-approved, lightweight steel cage
- Steel front bumper and factory frame half doors
- Injected full skid plates give you a suit of armour
- Can-Am's signature ABS gives supreme stability when braking on any smooth surfaces, and no worry about wheel locking on adverse terrain
Price includes VAT.