2020 Can-Am Maverick Sport DPS 1000R Utility Vehicle - NOT HOMOLOGATED
Up to 100 horsepower with Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) to keep things in check leaves just one question... Which Can-Am Maverick to buy?
- 30.5cm Ground clearance
- 230.1cm Wheelbase
- 302.2cm Length
- 152.4cm Width
- 180.6cm Height
- Maverick Sport models are complete with a standard 650-W magneto to handle added electronics or heavy-duty applications—and more than 100 accessories in total are waiting for your adventures - you can click here to browse the range of accessories available for the Maverick Sport DPS 1000R.
- 1000cc 95hp Rotax Engine
- Lightweight steel cage
- Integrated front steel bumper
- Injected full skid plates
- Steel frame half doors
- Ergo-Lok cockpit is designed for optimal comfort and protection for two passengers.
- Rotax Engine requires no break-in maintenance
- Sport / Eco modes
- 20.2 Litre storage
- FOX 2.0 PODIUM shocks give 11.5" inches of travel in the front, and 12" inches in the back
- 16 Linq attachment points (for accessories)
- 12" inch cast aluminium wheels, with 27" inch Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tyres
- Dynamic Power Steering offering superior control and stability
Price includes VAT.