2020 Can-Am Maverick Trail 1000 DPS T Utility Vehicle
At 50-inches wide, the Maverick Trail is the most comfortable off-road ride you will experience and is prepared to go as far as you. Your possibilities are endless with the Can-Am Maverick 1000 DPS T Trail. Which leaves you just one question... Which Can-Am Maverick to buy?
- 25.4cm Ground Clearance
- 230.1cm Wheelbase
- 300.5cm Length
- 127cm Width
- 175.5cm Height
- Engineered to fit into tight trails, the Can-Am Maverick Trail was designed off of customer feedback
- At just 50" wide, you can do more than you ever thought, with all-day comfort from the cockpit and seats.
- 75hp 1000 Rotax V-Twin Engine
- Can-Am Quick Response System T (QRS-T) CVT Transmission provides exceptional torque in any terrain.
- Selectable 2wd/4wd from Visco-Lok system, complete with auto-locking front differential.
- High airflow ventilation.
- Electronic protection of the drive belt.
- Adjustable tilt steering accompanied with a thick steering wheel allows for incredible comfort while driving
- Electronic Hill Descent Control as standard, for those times you might need it.
- Designed for rigorous trail riding, the TTA rear suspension offers 10.5" of rear travel
- The front double A-arm suspension offers 10" of front travel.
- Cockpit designed to fit two people comfortably, while navigating through the tightest spaces on the trail.
- Exclusive Can-Am ABS system gives consistent and amazing responsiveness on all terrains
- Ten LinQ attachment points for you to utilise with an array of over 100 accessories - available here
- Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) allows for optimal and complete control
- 55kw Headlights
- LED taillights
- Integrated roll cage
- 136kg cargo box
- Steel construction cage and front bumper provide enhanced durability
- Injected full skid plates for optimum protection
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Price includes VAT.