2020 Can-Am Maverick X RS Turbo RR Utility Vehicle - Non-Homologated
There are no words for the Can-Am Maverick. With up to 195 horsepower and the chassis to handle it—at a price the competition can’t match. Get unbelievable torque, the best handling, and long-travel suspension that’s been tested around the world (with the trophies to prove it). If you're serious, you'll be driving the Maverick.
40.6cm Ground clearance
- Front & rear FOX 2.5 Podium RC2 Piggyback shocks give you full control of all 195 horsepower the Can-Am Maverick Sport gives.
- Intake and exhaust tuned for maximum power, efficiency and throttle response
- 72" Inch wide
- Smart-Lok ™ technology is the new benchmark for differentials. Electronically-controlled automatic modes, a single press of a button provides calibrations designed for your type of driving.
- The smart mode will engage locking of the differential with the right load at exactly the right time
- Smart-Lok was developed in conjunction with TEAM industries, the market leader in the drive train industry
- Engine improvements included increase cooling features and capacity, a new intercooler and a less restrictive airbox. Do you want a reliable machine? We have it.
- State-of-the-art Dual-Phase 980 steel is used for the chassis, making the Maverick Sport 20% lighter than it's closest competitor AND providing 53% better torsional stiffness.
- High-performance QRS-X CVT works perfectly in conjunction with the turbo to eliminate lag, meaning nothing slows you down.
- An extra thick belt and large drive system mean this is the most robust design yet
- Four link suspension provides 24" of travel
- Trophy truck-like trailing arm and three links dedicated to controlling camber while delivering optimal geometry at all times. The result is the power to the wheels that can't be rivalled, and exact steering control
- 7.6" multifunction digital display is readable in all conditions
- Low seating is designed to keep you and your passenger safe and encapsulates so you are connected to your vehicle and the ground. Racecar inspired, it's one-piece moulded seats and 4-way adjustment mean your comfort is always perfect
- 14" aluminium Beadlock wheels with Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 6-ply tyres at 30"
- Quarter doors and full roof with an HMWPE heavy-duty skid plate means you're safe, all the time.
- This machine plays hard, on all terrain. Leave the competition behind.
Price includes VAT.