2020 Can-Am Outlander 450 PRO T Quad Bike
With performance far beyond it's price, the Can-am Outlander 450 PRO has the capabilities you'd expect from the Canadian powerhouse, with a whole host of accessories to boot.
29.2cm Ground Clearance
- 38hp Single Cylinder Rotax engine
- Liquid cooled Rotax engine with responsive torque to haul and efficient all-day fuel economy, it’ll soon become your preferred ride
- Torsional trailing arm independent (TTI) rear suspension
- The industry’s only independent rear suspension where the rear wheels pivot up and down in a vertical line rather than a more cumbersome butterfly motion. With 22cm of suspension travel, the Outlander handles rough terrain with ease, keeping the rider comfortable
- Double A-arm front suspension provides better cornering and vehicle-braking capabilities
- Can-Am Visco-Lok system is incredibly user friendly, with the system transferring power from the slipping front wheel to the opposing one when 4 x 4 is selected
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
- ABS Technology gives predictable and consistent responsive capabilities by prevent your wheels locking on any terrain, giving you additional stability
- CVT inlets, exhaust and the engine's air intake have been placed in optimal positions to allow for the best breathability while navigating adverse conditions such as wet or mud.
- Pro seat includes an improved seat cover made from thicker vinyl, increasing comfort and durability
- 12 inch steel wheels offer amazing strength when needed, and combined with rugged Carlisle ACT HD6 ply tyres you won't be beaten on performance on any terrain.
Prices includes VAT.