2020 Can-Am Outlander MAX 450 DPS T Quad Bike
With performance far beyond it's price, the Can-am Outlander MAX 450 DPS has the capabilities you'd expect from the Canadian powerhouse, with a whole host of accessories to boot.
590kg Towing Capacity
26.7cm Ground Clearance
- 38hp Single Cylinder Rotax engine
- Liquid cooled Rotax engine with responsive torque to haul and efficient all-day fuel economy, it’ll soon become your preferred ride
- Torsional trailing arm independent (TTI) rear suspension
- Capability to carry two people
- The industry’s only independent rear suspension where the rear wheels pivot up and down in a vertical line rather than a more cumbersome butterfly motion. With 22cm of suspension travel, the Outlander handles rough terrain with ease, keeping the rider comfortable
- Double A-arm front suspension provides better cornering and vehicle-braking capabilities
- Can-Am Visco-Lok system is incredibly user friendly, with the system transferring power from the slipping front wheel to the opposing one when 4 x 4 is selected
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
- ABS Technology gives predictable and consistent responsive capabilities by prevent your wheels locking on any terrain, giving you additional stability
Prices includes VAT.