2020 Can-Am Outlander MAX PRO + 650 T Quad Bike
With performance far beyond it's price, the Can-Am Outlander MAX PRO + 650 T has the capabilities you'd expect from the Canadian powerhouse, with a whole host of accessories to boot.
30.5cm Ground Clearance
- 59hp V-Twin 650 Rotax engine
- Liquid cooled Rotax engine with responsive torque to haul and efficient all-day fuel economy, it’ll soon become your preferred ride
- Torsional trailing arm independent (TTI) rear suspension
- The industry’s only independent rear suspension where the rear wheels pivot up and down in a vertical line rather than a more cumbersome butterfly motion. With 22cm of suspension travel, the Outlander handles rough terrain with ease, keeping the rider comfortable
- Double A-arm front suspension provides better cornering and vehicle-braking capabilities
- Can-Am Visco-Lok system is incredibly user friendly, with the system transferring power from the slipping front wheel to the opposing one when 4 x 4 is selected
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
- Newly designed control module for an ergonomic experience.
- Individual controls for your thumb and your grips, with an LED dimmer for reading termperature settings with one touch shutdown.
- ABS Technology gives predictable and consistent responsive capabilities by prevent your wheels locking on any terrain, giving you additional stability
- Fitted with a 1361kg capacity winch as factory standard
- CVT inlets, exhaust and the engine's air intake have been placed in optimal positions to allow for the best breathability while navigating adverse conditions such as wet or mud.
- Outlander MAX seat is designed with multiposition handgrips and raise foot stands for increased comfort. If you don't wish to carry a passenger, flip the seat down for additional cargo capacity.
- 12 inch cast-aluminium wheels offer amazing strength when needed. Carlisle ACT HD 6 ply tyres bring you stiffer sidewalls and icnreased pressure (PSI) capabilities.
Prices includes VAT.