2020 Can-Am Outlander X XC 1000 T Quad Bike
With performance far beyond it's price, the Can-am Outlander 570 PRO has the capabilities you'd expect from the Canadian powerhouse, with a whole host of accessories to boot.
27.9cm Ground Clearance
- 91hp V-Twin 1000 Rotax engine
- Unrivalled torque the signature roar of the engine makes this monster stand out.
- New electronic throttle control (iTC) supports three driving modes and offers you the best riding experience
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) gives the easiest steering assistance and adapts it's responsiveness to the speed that the Outlander 1000 is doing.
- Fully revised front & rear suspension, which is Can-Am's most significant update yet take your ride so much further than you could expect. Front arched A-arms, sway arms and revised wheels make for far superior and confident handling capabilities.
- Independent rear suspension eliminates scrub and automatically changes to suit the terrain.
- FOX Podium 1.5 RC2 forks fitted as standard. Race ready performance.
- 26" 6 Ply ITP Terracross Tyres sit a top 14" Cast-Aluminium Beadlock wheels offer a fantastic ride and grip like no other.
- Can-Ams ABS innovation gives amazing responsiveness by prevent wheel lock up on any terrain, and allows for stability when breaking on a smooth surface.
- Engine breaking feature kicks in when going downhill, on top of the remarkable Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) giving extraordinarily responsive gear shifting when you need it.
- Aluminium tapered profile handlebars come fitted with full wrap handguards as standard.
- Made from 505 H32 aluminium. Strength like no other.
- Scratch resistant plastics keep this machine looking spectacular.
- 3 Mode Intelligent Throttle Control is like having a second brain, and is what makes the Outlander X XC 1000 so responsive.
- 7.6" inch dashboard display provides every piece of information you could want.
Prices includes VAT.