2020 Can-Am Outlander XT 650 T Quad Bike
With performance far beyond it's price, the Can-am Outlander 570 PRO has the capabilities you'd expect from the Canadian powerhouse, with a whole host of accessories to boot.
27.9cm Ground Clearance
- 59hp V-Twin 650 Rotax engine
- Liquid cooled Rotax engine with responsive torque to haul and efficient all-day fuel economy, it’ll soon become your preferred ride
- Industry leading 750kg/1650lbs towing capacity
- Front & rear racks fitted with LinQ attachment points
- Torsional trailing arm independent (TTI) rear suspension
- Features a 1361kg capacity winch which is factory installed
- Rugged continiously variable transmission (CVT) gives effortless and responsive gear shifting when it's needed.
- Engine breaking feature when travelling downhill
- Surrounding Spar Technology welded steel frame
- The industry’s only independent rear suspension where the rear wheels pivot up and down in a vertical line rather than a more cumbersome butterfly motion. With 22cm of suspension travel, the Outlander handles rough terrain with ease, keeping the rider comfortable
- Double A-arm front suspension provides better cornering and vehicle-braking capabilities
- Can-Am Visco-Lok system is incredibly user friendly, with the system transferring power from the slipping front wheel to the opposing one when 4 x 4 is selected
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
- ABS Technology gives predictable and consistent responsive capabilities by prevent your wheels locking on any terrain, giving you additional stability
- CVT inlets, exhaust and the engine's air intake have been placed in optimal positions to allow for the best breathability while navigating adverse conditions such as wet or mud.
- 14 inch cast aluminium wheels offer phenomenal strength when needed, and combined with 26 inch 6 ply ITP Terractoss tyres you won't be beaten on performance on any terrain.
Prices includes VAT.