2020 Can-Am Traxter HD8 Pro T Utility Vehicle
We know that putting in the hours every day isn't an option. It's a must. So is having a versatile side-by-side vehicle that works as hard as you do: anything less would get in the way. Trust in the 24/7 capabilities of the Can-Am Traxter, ready for work every day you are.
- 33cm of Ground Clearance
- 211.5cm Wheelbase
- 305cm Length
- 157.5cm Width
- 193cm Height
- 50-ft of torque
- 50hp single cylinder Rotax engine
- Traxter HD8 stands atop their class with a 1134kg towing capacity
- PRO-TORQ Transmission with Quick Response System (QRS) allows you to put power where it's needed.
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) offers adjustable steering that can be adapted to suit you and your environment.
- Selectable Turf/2WD/4WD with Visco-Lok auto-locking front differential
- Newly improved chassis with tolerances in line with new pick-up trucks
- High strength low alloy (HSLA) steel provides a solid and durable frame, allowing for heavy-duty usage.
- 4 mode traction system allows for enhanced control of the Traxter
- 14" black cast-aluminium wheels with 27" Maxxis Coronado tyres
- Torsional Trailing A-arms (TTA-HD) gives 25.4cm/10" of travel, providing an exceptionally clean ride no matter the terrain
- The versa-pro bench seat is inspired by modern trucks using a 40/20/40 that can easily house three adults comfortably.
- The Traxter Pro has an ample amount of storage space and features, including under-dash storage, central dash and gauge, truck-like flip-up passenger seats with sealed/waterproof under seat storage, central armrest and holders.
- Heavy duty parking brake as standard
- Durable storage bed holds up to 454kg and tips with ease to allow for easy dumping
- Folding tailgate holds 113kg and acts as a fantastic seat
- Warn winch proves to be a valuable tool
- The sturdy frame was designed in conjunction with the cab in mind
- 2 Year limited warranty
Price includes VAT.