Danarm LM 5360 HXA PRO-HS Professional Walk Behind Mower w/ Roller
Danarm LM 5360 HXA PRO-HS Professional Wheeled Walk Behind Mower
21" Self-Propelled rotary mower with rear roller, suited for professional and domestic usage.
Leave a perfect stripe
The DANARM LM5360HXAR-PRO-HS is fitted with a heavy steel rear roller, leaving a beautiful and traditional striped finish to the lawn. The full-width roller lets you mow up to the edge of borders.
The split differential drive prevents slipping on damp ground and prevents scalping of the lawn when turning.
Stop the blade, not the engine
The Blade Brake Clutch System allows you to stop the blade whilst the engine remains running. This allows you to empty the 75-litre collection bag without having to restart the engine or drive the mower over garden paths and gravelled driveways.
Features of the deck
There is a lot going on underneath the heavy-duty aluminium die-cast deck of this machine. It is reinforced with a replaceable steel liner and benefits from protective side strips.
Fitted above the blade is a powerful fan that helps greatly with collection in damp conditions and improves the finish of the lawn by lifting the grass blades before they are cut.
- Honda GXV 160 Engine
- Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminium Deck
- Blade Brake Clutch System
- Front Protection Bar
- Thicker Gauge Handle Bars
- Steel Deck Liner
- Fan-Assisted Collection
- Self-Propelled Shaft Driven
- 8" Aluminium Double Bearing Wheels
- 64kg Dry Weight
- 75L Grass bag capacity
- 97dB Measured Sound Power Level
- 163cm³ Displacement
- Unleaded Petrol
- 1.8L Fuel Tank Capacity
All Danarm Lownmowers Feature;
- Heavy-duty cast-aluminium deck
- Blade Brake
- Handlebar height adjustment
- Shaft drive to rear wheels/roller
- Fan assistance for good grass collection
- Comfortable brake and drive levers
- Easy to attach collection bag
- Large wheels with high quality ball-bearings
Prices are exclusive of VAT. A VAT invoice will be sent with the item.